Silver Stories Conference
26-27 May 2015, School of Health Sciences, Leiria, Portugal
The “Silver Stories International Conference” hosted by the School of Health Sciences (ESSLei), of the Polytechnic Institute of Leiria (IPLeiria), will be held on 2015, from May 26 to 27, at the IPLeiria campus, Leiria, Portugal.
The programme of the meeting brings together the work and research developed by a partnership of nine organizations, from six countries (Denmark, Finland, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia and United Kingdom). This conference is part of a 2-year project funded by the Lifelong Learning Programme of the European Commission, and focuses on the use of Digital Storytelling within the context of the elderly and within community contexts.
Registration is FREE and should be performed until May 19, 2015.
Proposals (with a maximum of 250 words) and a brief bio are highly welcome (submission form).
Topics of interest include:
- Using Digital Storytelling with Older People.
- Digital Storytelling and Reflective Practice
- Digital Storytelling and Community
The programme of the conference can be found at the Silver Stories Conference Site.
Please direct any inquiries to email@example.com
We are looking forward to host in Leiria!
By the Organizing and Scientific Committee
Maria dos Anjos Dixe, PhD
· Abstract submission deadline: 26 February 2015, 5pm.
- Decisions on abstracts: 30 March 2014.
- Publication of final programme: 6 April 2015.
- Registration deadline: 19 may 2015
- Conference dates: Tuesday 26 – Wednesday 27 May 2015.